Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SVP Part II

Now that I have recovered (mostly) from sleep deprivation, I thought I would compose a longer post on SVP 2010.

The ice breaker at the Carnegie museum featured the best free food I have ever received from SVP (mainly because it wasn't just cheese and crackers). The museum featured all of our favorite vertebrates (namely this one also known as the Irish Elk).


And several of these less important things.


The auction was not Avatar themed as many guessed. The Star Trek theme was an okay replacement but I really wanted to see some blue makeup. I did enjoy last year's Monty Python a little more.


We can only hope for an exciting auction theme next year (in Vegas!). I hope to see you all there again and hope for another series of successful talks and posters.

My final note.


See you all at today's discussion of Nakedness in humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment